Monday, February 23, 2009

What I Grew Up With


Date: February 27
Mood: Content
Listening To: Wings of a Butterfly, by H.I.M

These are some of my Childhood Heroes whether they are cartoon characters or real people but dont joke because these people right here are Beast.

Nightcrawler
Like this dude right here, he is a G. He's Nightcrawler with the ability to teleport and pssh I think it would be beast to teleport places. Blue skin is an ehh and the three finger and toes thing I guess I could live with because teleporting seems freaken schweet that it wouldnt even matter.

Fox
Yes I put up Fox from Super Smash Bros, because that game was the s*** when I was a kid it was just straight up G (remember G means Genius). But for real this dude is beast especially in SSBM he can shoot mad fast and kick like crazy, he's my favorite character in all time. I'm also a beast with Ness, Pikachu and Link so dont get at me at that game because I'm a G at it.


Scooby Doo


Scooby Doo was THE BEST show when I was younger, not even playing I would make sure as a kid that I watched every episode that ever came out around that time. He always got the bad guy with his pal Shaggy who like never gets credit which I think is lame, but they were just a beast duo. So they are another one of my childhood heroes.



Iron Man
Another superhero and he's freaken beast. He has G a** armor and cool shooting missle things and he flys "Can't Touch This". And his name is Tony which is my nickname so I mean c'mon he has to be my hero, same name, cool flying/shooting/kicka** armor. Iron Man is the coolest dude that doesnt have super powers he's just that G, and ironically he is actually a Genius so my term G fits him.

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
This man right here is my biggest inspiration in my life. For people who dont know him he's the most appreciated and popular Hawaiian idol to be alive, in his singing career. His biggest hit "Over the Rainbow" has been used in countless movies and loved world wide. Unfortunaltly he died about 6-7 years ago, but his love and spirit goes on amongst the world. Israel Kamakawiwo'ole to me is the greatest man alive.
There you go those are my heroes and why I like them.
P.S. I dont like to cuss and I'm trying to cut down on it and thats why I put the *** after the letters.




No comments: